Our client is a professional organisation that supports its employees to facilitate evidence-based practice and achieve the best possible outcomes. They are also committed to supporting professional practice standards and professional practice opportunities.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a driven Allied Health Professional to take on a role that will utilize your policy, relationship management and critical thinking abilities.
Reporting to the General Manager, in this role you will be largely responsible for providing leadership and representation within the Victorian and Tasmanian divisions of this professional organisation. Engage with key stakeholders, including key industry and government members, to facilitate organisational growth and retention.
This is a multi-faceted position largely encompassing organisational leadership and stakeholder engagement. Nurture key internal and external relationships, influence policy, maintain professional standards, ensure compliance with financial delegated authorities, and foster high engagement and strong partnerships.
This position will suit a critical thinker with a strong policy and relationship management background. If you are an Occupational Therapist or Allied Health Professional looking to take on a non-clinical management role, apply now!
This is a full-time position, however part-time 4 days/week may be considered. Some travel will also be required.
- $80K + super
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Work from home (1 day/ week in office)
- Leadership opportunity
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Allied Health
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in developing, managing, and maintaining partnerships, strategic relationships, and collaborative projects with diverse stakeholders
- Strong policy and relationship management background
Experience in or with not for profit organisations (desirable)
- An understanding of allied health insurance schemes
- Previous experience with project implementation, including producing and communicating reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and effectively in a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify organisational risk
- Proficient across MS Office Suite
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.