Our client leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Their professional team focuses on delivering high-quality customer service and innovative health and work solutions. They work collaboratively with companies and schemes to reduce the impact of psychological and physical injury and illness on people, families and businesses.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Wagga Wagga.
As an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through various means including early intervention assessments, home assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, ergonomic assessments and case management services.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
- Competitive salary
- Career development support
- Tools of trade
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Relocation assistance available
- Learning and development frameworks
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- AHPRA or ESSA registration
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.