About the Company:
Join a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Mental Health Nurse for a RTW/ NDIS role in Melbourne.
Identify and implement preventive and proactive interventions for the early detection and resolution of work and personal issues that may affect an individual's performance and wellbeing. Enjoy getting involved in a range of areas including Assessment, Early Intervention, Employee Assistance Programs, Occupational Rehabilitation Services under WorkSafe and developing Positive Behaviour Support Plans under NDIS.
If you are a Mental Health Nurse looking for a career development opportunity, please apply now!
- $80K + super + bonus
- Car allowance
- Autonomous, collegiate and family-friendly role
- Training and PD
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Previous clinical experience, to understand mental injury presentation (desired)
- Experience interacting with a diverse range of people
- Experience working with medical and legal professionals.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability under pressure
- Exposure to case management.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.