About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist to come join the team in Wollongong.
Provide Speech Pathology services for diverse clients experiencing a variety of difficulties with language, speech and literacy. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with professionals in the community including schools, other allied health professionals, family members, and support workers.
This is a great opportunity to work in a community NDIS role that also has a private referral base from Brain Injury/ LTCS to Aged Care facilities.
This is a full-time or part-time position. Junior or senior applicants are welcome to apply!
- $77K - $95K incl. super (depending on experience)
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Weekly supervision + support
- Fortnightly team meetings + monthly PD sessions
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.