Our client is a well-established and respected Allied Health Service that provides high-quality Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, amongst other services to children, adolescents, and adults. They are passionate about delivering individualised services for their valued clients and families.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Senior Psychologist to join an established private practice based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be seeing clients, but also supervising younger Psychologists, providing some team coordination, and supporting the clinical director who is also a psychologist.
Assess and diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based psychological therapies to adults, adolescents, and children. The role will be largely clinic-based, with some work in the community, homes, and schools. Develop therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, home-based, and school-based intervention and support programs.
This is a flexible role, full-time or part-time available, minimum 3 days a week!
- Supervise + support younger clinicians
- Flexible role + collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Reduced caseload
- Approx team of 30 therapists
- In-house PD and social team culture
- Annual PD allowance
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- Relevant registration
- Fully Registered Psychologist, with a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Clinical & board-approved supervisor
- Previous child/adolescent & adult experience
- Passion for supporting and empowering families
- Demonstrated experience and ability to use evidence-based therapeutic interventions
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check and Police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.