About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist or Rehabilitation Counsellor for a temporary role in Melbourne.
In this role, you will largely be responsible for managing CTP claims. Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and key customers.
If you are an Occupational Therapist, you will work across Wellness Programs, Workplace and Ergonomic Assessments, Case Management, Initial Needs Assessments, Activities of Daily Living Assessments, Initial Needs Assessments and Rehab, and Suitable Duties Plans. If you are a Rehabilitation Counsellor, you will work across Wellness Programs, Vocational Assessments/ Counseling, Case Management, Work Trials, and Job Seeking.
If you are passionate about assisting people to regain their independence, health and wellbeing, please apply now!
This is a temporary role and you must have your own ABN/ insurances.
- $100-120 p/hour
- High degree of work autonomy
- Fully supportive management team
- Focus on ongoing training and professional development opportunities internally
- Qualified Occupational Therapist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- AHPRA Registration (OT) or ASORC (RC)
- Previous experience in Clinical and Occupational Rehab Settings is desirable
- Passionate about health and wellbeing, injury prevention and RTW routine
- Strong ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexible and approachable
- National Police and working with children check
- Drivers License and access to your own transport
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.