Our client is an established private practice in Sydney's North West, who provide paediatric occupational therapy services, for children with varying needs and disabilities. Their highly motivated and committed team are passionate about supporting children and families to reach their full potential.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in North West Sydney.
In this role, you will provide assessments and group-based interventions, and support children and families to achieve their goals, taking an evidence-based functional approach. Enjoy working with a collaborative team that offers you administrative support to help you provide clients with the best level of service.
If you are an experienced therapist, you will have the opportunity to manage a small clinical caseload of your own, whilst also supporting and mentoring junior therapists in the team. Take on clinical supervision on top of a small paediatric caseload (45%) that will allow you to grow your professional skills, whilst also helping support the clinic.
This is a full-time position and an immediate start is available!
- $80K - $95K + super (depending on experience)
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Manageable caseload, approx. 24-25 clients (5 per day)
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive, highly-trained team
- Full admin support
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in paediatrics
- Experience working with preschool and school children (desirable)
- Previous leadership and management experience (desirable)
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues
- Knowledge of paediatric assessment and intervention
- Confident communication, organisational and computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.