Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to take on a Community / NDIS role in Melbourne.
In this role, you will provide the function for servicing and supporting needs in the community. Work with a broad range of clientele, and maintain an ongoing clinical caseload, using your expertise to help develop language skills and encourage confidence while speaking and communicating. Deliver and evaluate suitable interventions, liaise with other health professionals and services, and develop strong working relationships in the process.
Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
- Join a National Organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Minimum of 12 months' experience
- SPA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for speech difficulties
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.