Our client is leading workplace health and risk-management provider. Their innovative team of experienced health professionals are most passionate about achieving positive health outcomes through their proactive physiotherapy and health programs.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join an innovative workplace health provider in Melbourne.
Working with business partners onsite, you will provide quality, hands-on services and implement dynamic programs, tailored to improve the health of their team.
Liaise with workers to develop rapport, deliver evidence-based manual therapy, and use your clinical reasoning skills to deliver positive health outcomes for workers and their employers.
This is a full-time onsite treatment role, and some travel will be required. Grads through to Senior Therapists will be considered.
- Work with a highly passionate team
- Annual training and wellness allowances
- Weekly team meetings
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) + allowances
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Passionate about hands-on MSK Physiotherapy
- A confident communicator
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.