About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist for a specialist social skills training role in Sydney, servicing the East, Inner West and North Shore!
Provide Speech Pathology services in school and community-based settings for teenage and early adults, with a large focus on social skills and interaction. Engage with teenagers and their support networks to create tailored individual goals that will improve their social connection with others and overall independence.
Collaborate with a passionate team and run innovative social groups and holiday programs for school-aged students.
This is a full-time position, however part-time may be considered. This role will suit an experienced therapist who can work with teenagers and young adults. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong team culture that values work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration package
- 6 weeks paid holidays each year
- Regular social events within the team
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.