Our client is a well-respected and leading care provider within their community. They constantly strive to uphold positive values and provide care and services that enable residents to enjoy their time and stay in a supportive environment.
They are looking for a passionate Physiotherapist who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients at their new facility in a picturesque country town near the Victorian and South Australian border..
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented Physiotherapist to work independently to manage the caseload at a new purpose-built facility in Casterton.
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments. Participate in pain management programs, apply evidence-based practice and deliver industry-leading rehabilitation services.
Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes attending onsite referrals, providing quality hands-on treatments for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extending further.
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay
- Mentoring and team-based activities
- Enjoy being welcomed into a family-friendly community
- Assistance offered with sponsorship of eligible overseas candidates
- Advice and assistance offered for relocation and accommodation
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Eligible to work in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.