About the Role:
Do you have a passion for technology and systems? We are seeking an Allied Health Technical Trainer for an innovative software company!
In this role, you will be largely responsible for training customers (across WorkCover, Allied Health and NDIS) and maintaining an online learning platform. You will be empowering staff and customers to maximise the value of the practice management software by creating and maintaining online documentation and learning resources that show best-practice product know-how. Enjoy training existing customers on new features, new customers on how to use our software product suite (onboarding), and staff to ensure they have the best tools for success.
Work from home, 3 days p/week and you can be based anywhere in Aus or NZ. Some occasional travel may be required.
If you're a tech-savvy health professional with a passion for technology and systems, please apply now!
- Be based anywhere in Aus or NZ
- Work from home, part-time, 3 days p/week
- $80K + super (pro-rata)
- Develop the online platform for customer suitability
- Tertiary qualifications in Healthcare (desirable but not essential)
- Experience as a system administrator for practice management software
- Experience creating/maintaining online content and delivering training
- A good understanding of the case management system and products, including WorkCover/Allied Health/etc. industries
- An interest in developing online platforms for customer suitability
- A passion for technology and systems
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Well organised and high attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to convey (technical) information in a clear, easy to understand, and structured way
- High degree of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking and vision
- Able to self-manage and work autonomously
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.