About the Role:
MediRecruit is seeking an Employer-Based Rehabilitation Consultant with a passion for early intervention and rehab at work in Sydney.
In this role, you will be responsible for assessing the rehabilitation needs of injured employees immediately following an injury and facilitating the earliest possible return to work. You will be required to develop, implement and monitor rehabilitation and return to work plans, liaise with medical/treating practitioners, service providers, workplace managers and claims officers.
If you are eager to join a national organisation with a rehab at work and early intervention philosophy, please apply now!
- Autonomous role
- $94K - $98K + 12% super
- National organisation
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Exercise Physiology (required)
- Eligibility for membership of relevant professional association (required)
- Previous Comcare case management experience (preferred)
- Current driving licence
- Prior work experience as an In House or Independent Rehab Provider (desired)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.