Our client is a well-established provider of assistive technologies solutions and services to a wide client base. Their professional team make a positive difference in the lives of people with a disability by developing high-quality technology equipment that is tailored to meet their individual needs.
About the Role:
Physio looking to expand your career? We are seeking an experienced Assistive Technology Product Consultant to come join the team in Brisbane!
Use your expertise and knowledge to ensure that all clients are well informed of assistive technology (AT) options available to them. Respond to enquiries from health professionals and families who are in need of AT equipment for young adults and children, and work within therapy centres, schools or homes to develop innovative solutions.
As a motivated professional, you will design and script equipment for clients to meet their needs, as well as attend trial appointments and deliver equipment as directed by therapists. This position would be well suited to a Physiotherapist looking to expand their career while continuing to apply their skills in assessing and aligning equipment to a client’s complex needs.
Full-time or part-time available!
- Competitive salary package
- Improve life for those with disabilities
- Supportive team environment and collaborative culture
- Company car
- Broad knowledge of a wide range of assistive technology and its application
- Technically minded with detailed knowledge of AT equipment
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs clients, including children
- Previous experience working in a client's home environment
- Sensitive toward clients and their individual needs
- Commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintain attention to detail even when multi-tasking
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Mechanical skills (desired)
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.