Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist to deliver Telehealth services for a progressive national community NDIS organisation.
Provide Occupational Therapy services for an adult and/or paediatric caseload via Telehealth. Virtually manage your own caseload and evaluate your clients' needs to develop suitable and realistic treatment plans. Enjoy growing your skillset, whilst being supported by your team and experienced supervisors.
Strong video conferencing skills and great adaptability will be essential for delivering these online services.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position, and you can be based from anywhere in Australia.
- Flexible, Telehealth opportunity
- Genuine career progression through tailored career progression plans
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Extensive induction and training support
- Large amounts of autonomy
- Competitive remuneration package
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years’ experience
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.