About the Company:
A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high-quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility-based respite.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to take on a Coordinator role with a leading not-for-profit in Melbourne's East.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing services for internal and external clients accessing programs within and external to the organisation's Community and Disability Services. As an experienced Physiotherapist, you will develop and implement high-quality person-centered services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community. In this Coordinator position, you will also be working across management/oversight responsibilities including providing regular reports to the Senior Manager, contributing to policy and practice development, and conducting education sessions where required.
Enjoy leading and supervising a team of Physiotherapists, working both centre and community-based, whilst also managing a small clinical caseload of your own.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage a small caseload + provide supervision
- $95K - $105K + super + packaging benefit
- Flexible work arrangements
- Autonomous working environment
- $1500 yearly PD allowance
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification with current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated skills and experience in high-quality person-centered therapy service delivery with a diverse client group, including assessment and development of comprehensive treatment plans, home assessment, equipment prescription and report writing
- Previous experience in utilising standardised assessment tools and outcome measures
- Knowledge of complex conditions that may impact people with disability, the aged and their carers
- Knowledge and experience of various funding streams and service options for clients, including CHSP, NDIS, SWEP and Home Care Packages
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Current driver’s licence and own car
- Current National Police check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one).
- Current DWES (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 03 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.