About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join a reputable, specialist private practice in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a most rewarding role.
The primary focus of this position is to treat and manage an existing caseload of patients, working across general musculoskeletal conditions but also to develop specialist skills in treating TMJ and facial pain conditions. Work alongside other dynamic Physiotherapists in a supportive work environment to provide hands-on treatments for your clients. Utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities and provide holistic, client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focusing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position and an immediate start is available!
- Specialist private practice offering excellent in-house specialist training
- Competitive remuneration + bonus structure
- Generous professional development and well-being allowance
- Ongoing extensive training
- Dynamic team + friendly work environment
- Ongoing weekly 1:1 mentoring sessions and fortnightly case discussions
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- APA membership
- Previous experience working in private practice (desirable)
- Ability to build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in learning niche skills in Physiotherapy
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.