About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist for a Care Coordinator role in Sydney.
Be responsible for the initial assessment and subsequent coordination of care for patients at home who, for example, are recovering from complex surgery or have complex health conditions. Draw on an holistic knowledge and background in health to assist in facilitating health behaviour change and care coordination. Achieve this via the delivery of health coaching, injury and illness recovery, and chronic and complex disease management programs.
Provide models of care coordination through a variety of service delivery modes including face-to-face, video and telephone. And work (predominantly) from home so therefore demonstrate a high degree of skill and experience working autonomously! Occasional visits to head office required.
This is a 12-month temporary position with potential for extension.
- Career growth opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Have a positive impact on better health outcomes for patients and the community
- Collaborative work environment
- Significant rewards, benefits and health and well-being benefits
- Part-time considered (minimum 0.6 EFT)
- $90K - $95K incl. super + bonuses (1.0 EFT)
- Relevant Tertiary qualification and clinical background (Essential)
- Full AHPRA or ESSA registration (Essential)
- A passion for high-quality service delivery (Essential)
- Previous care coordinator experience (Strongly desired)
- Previous health coaching experience (Strongly desired)
- Experience in conducting home visits (Strongly desired)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.