About the Role:
Base unit being on the Hospital Campus, the MRT is also expected to work on one of our 2 mobile units (located into communities throughout the whole of the mid North Island).
Looking for either part time or full time for a 6 month period.
- Relevant Diagnostic Medical Radiation Technologist Qualification that is
recognised by the NZ medication Radiation Board.
- Registration with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologists Board
- A current Practising Certificate with the New Zealand Medical Radiation
- Postgraduate Qualification in Mammography (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working within the specific scope of practice required for the position
- Able to perform Mammography to a high standard of quality
- Motivated, individual with good initiative and time management skills
- part or full time.
- 3-6 month contract.
- Great induction and ongoing training support.
- Bonus commission structure that rewards your effort.
- Car Allowance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364
mammographer, Mammographer, Medical Radiation Technologist, medical radiation technologist, MRT, mrt