About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Physiotherapist to come join the team in Fremantle.
Join a well-established team of experienced health professionals that support local sports enthusiasts through to the elderly. Provide a wide range of Physiotherapy services including falls prevention and exercise classes.
Working in a facility, which is in close proximity to a busy medical centre, you will manage an already established caseload and confidently treat a variety of different musculoskeletal conditions.
This is a full-time position, including alternate Saturdays.
- Existing caseload
- Flexible work arrangements
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Structured professional development program
- Join a large network of highly skilled practitioners
- 1:1 mentoring
- Opportunities for career progression
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- Previous private practice experience (required)
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous MSK experience (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.