Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
Their rapidly growing practice, which delivers community services, are now looking for an amazing Senior Occupational Therapist to join their team!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Senior Occupational Therapist to join the team in Hobart.
While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will mentor and supervise less developed therapists in your team, and develop team resources to support best practice. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs, and enjoy building relationships with partner organisations.
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
This is a full-time position, and some travel may be required.
- Leadership role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression opportunity
- Full support from Head Office and the Management Team
- $80K - $85K
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 3 - 5 years' experience as an OT
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.