About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Physiotherapist to join a well-established private practice in Melbourne's South East.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a diverse range of clientele to provide hands-on physiotherapy for conditions ranging from headaches, back and neck pain, shoulder and knee injuries as well as jaw or TMJ pain and sports injuries
- Have an existing and varied full-time caseload including Sports, Spinal, MSK, TMJ, Women's Health and Pilates (1:1) plus groups
- Be involved in an excellent mentoring program plus ongoing professional development
- Work in a busy clinic with many Physiotherapists on staff plus additional AHP's.
- Establish, assess and re-assess patient goals
- Have opportunities for career progression
This is a flexible position that will also require working Saturdays and some evenings. Full-time or part-time. New grads are welcome to apply!
- $70K - $80K EFT + super
- Sports, spinal and clinical pilates
- Fun, friendly and approachable team
- Ongoing development and training
- Flexibility hours
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Great work/life balance
- $500 PD allowance offered after 12 months
- Will consider applicants requiring sponsorship
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience with private practice or hospital outpatient experience is desired
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on client outcomes
- Adaptable Personality
- A caring and compassionate team player
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.