Our client is a leading provider of innovative mobility solutions. They are most passionate about enriching the lives of those with disabilities and providing the best outcomes for their clients.
About the Role:
Physio or OT looking for a change? We are seeking an experienced Clinical Consultant to take on a new wheelchair specialist role in West Sydney!
Use your expertise and passion for wheelchair and seating assessment, to provide timely resolutions to complex client needs. Liaise directly with customers to support complex equipment requests, conduct hands-on assessments, develop strong client relationships, and apply your keen interest in this area to promote products to a range of stakeholders.
Join a highly specialist and experienced team who is eager to share knowledge so that you can confidently succeed in this role and contribute your innovative ideas. We are also ideally looking for someone who can also facilitate education and support other consultants.
This position would be well suited to a Physio or OT looking to expand their career whilst continuing to apply their skills in aligning equipment to a client’s complex needs.
- $80k + super + company car
- Improve the lives of those with disabilities
- Supportive specialist team
- KPI incentive program
- 4+ years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs clients
- Keen interest or experience in wheelchair and seating assessment (desired)
- Commitment to customer service and positive client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to meet sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.