About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Speech Pathologist to join a private practice in Yeppoon.
Join an established team and work alongside other dynamic clinicians in a supportive work environment. Service a diverse clinical caseload, working across a variety of speech and language difficulties and working mostly in the clinic. Join a large, multidisciplinary allied health practice and deliver individual, group-based, and joint multi-disciplinary therapy. Although services are predominantly based in the clinic, there may be opportunities to work in offsite facilities.
Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients focussing on their personal goal attainment.
This is a full-time position, however a short-term locum role may be considered. An immediate start is also available!
- Competitive negotiable salary
- Diverse clinical caseload
- Career progression opportunities are available
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Regular clinical + professional development provided
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA
- Minimum of 2 years' experience is desired
- Strong clinical skills using a variety of treatment approaches
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.