Our client leading provider of occupational rehabilitation services in Australia. Their professional team focuses on delivering high-quality customer service and innovative health and work solutions. They work collaboratively with companies and schemes to reduce the impact of psychological and physical injury and illness on people, families and businesses.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a leading Occ Rehab provider, growing the Riverina Region of NSW!
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and grow the business across the Riverina Region of NSW. Working in the Wagga Wagga based office, you will largely be responsible for managing the financial performance of the region, including managing staff and multiple branches to achieve budgeted profit and loss performance. Work from each branch regularly to provide leadership that creates a culture of high performance. Also, provide mentoring support for consultants, undertake business development activities, and oversee recruitment, induction, and training of new staff. Enjoy mentoring, coaching, and supervising consultants and conducting team meetings to support their achievement of service delivery, customer service, and billable targets.
The ideal applicant would be based near Wagga Wagga, although surrounding towns will be considered for those still willing to work in the office a few days per week.
If you're an experienced Occ Rehab Consultant looking for a Team Leader opportunity, or an experienced leader looking to step up into an Area Manager role that offers a great culture and attractive benefits, please apply now!
- $110K - $120K package, including company vehicle
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Retention incentive payable after 3 years
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Relocation assistance is available
- Fantastic work culture
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Allied Health
- Relevant Professional Registration
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Previous team leadership experience with demonstrated success in the delivery of occupational rehabilitation services
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Current driver's licence
- Fully Flu/Covid vaccinated
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.