About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Injury Management Advisor to come join the team in Geelong.
In this role you will largely be responsible for delivering best practise injury management expertise, intervention and advice and utilising a strong understanding of clinical and rehabilitation principles to advise injured staff.
Provide expert occupational rehabilitation guidance to staff and liaise with treatment providers to drive optimal rehabilitation outcomes. Conduct work-site task assessments, maintain accurate, timely and detailed case management records, including regular reports and also develop documented support material for injured employees. You will also have the opportunity to take part in leadership development by helping produce training and education material that relates to injury management and early intervention.
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you're looking for a career change and keen to join a reputable health care service provider, please apply now!
- $85K - $89K + super
- Salary packaging of 13K
- Career development support
- 40 hour week with a monthly accrued day off
- Relevant Allied Health qualification (Exercise Physiology, OT, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Psychology)
- Strong understanding of best practice clinical management and rehabilitation of physical and psychological injuries
- Previous experience working in a clinical role and/or in the occupational rehabilitation setting
- Demonstrated ability to drive successful injury management and return to work outcomes
- Computer literacy and skill, including the proficient use of the internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably Access
- Excellent record-keeping standards
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of the Victorian Workers Compensation system (desirable)
- Experience working with a WorkCover agent (desirable)
- Understanding of the principles of the Victorian OHS legislation (desirable)
- Australian driver's licence
- Fully vaccinated
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.