About then Client:
Our client is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Their mission is to support their valued clients and help their return-to-work journey.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Counsellor or Social Worker for a Specialist Transition Support role in Melbourne.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Rehabilitation Counsellor currently working in RTW, looking for a non-billing role supporting people transition between income support systems and into new experiences of life, health, community and work.
Develop tailored support plans and work directly with individuals to facilitate a successful transition. Implement individual transition plans based on a sound assessment of individual needs, and maintain accurate and up to date case notes and reporting on client progress.
This is a full-time temporary position for 12 months.
- $80-90K + super
- High-performing team
- Equal opportunity employer
- Excellent learning and development support
- Collaborative + innovative team culture
- Flexibility with the opportunity to WFH when you are fully trained
- Corporate wellbeing program with a discounted gym membership and health insurance
- Annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Rehabilitation Counselling, Social work, Community Services, Nursing, Allied Health or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ case management experience in working in a related field with direct client exposure
- Experience with and/or understanding of the principles of 'strength-based' and 'person-centred' service planning and deliver
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Experience interacting with a diverse range of people
- Good understanding of community-based welfare and health and employment sectors
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.