Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a community aged care role in Penrith.
Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs and complete assessments for Aged Care clients. Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop suitable and realistic treatment plans, along with timely reports. Also, liaise with other health professionals and services, and develop strong working relationships in the process.
Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
This position is open to either full-time or part-time.
- Join a National Organisation
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- $75K - $95K + super
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Bonus and reward incentives
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 2 years' experience in a clinical setting (desirable)
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery for Aged Care clients
- Previous experience in an Aged Care setting
- Strong track record of high-quality assessments to aged care clients
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.