Our client is a growing multidisciplinary health centre now seeking a talented Physiotherapist to join their passionate team. This team is comprised of an administrative team and various allied health professionals across Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Occupational Therapy and Dietetics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist for a residential aged care role in Regional SA!
Provide client-focused services for aged care clients, and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments in a residential aged care facility setting. In this role, you will focus on reducing pain and maximising your patients' mobility and independence. Participate in pain management programs, develop personalised treatment plans and provide rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents.
Work in a supportive, multidisciplinary environment, that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services.
This is a permanent full-time position and graduates are welcome to apply! Sponsorship is also available for UK and NZ based therapists.
- $70K - $90K + super
- Positive workplace culture
- Car included
- Accommodation assistance
- Excellent supervision and support
- $1500 PD allowance
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- An interest in residential aged care work
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.