About the Role:
MediRecruit is looking for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer or Administrator to join their growing team in a part-time, flexible capacity.
Reporting to the MediRecruit Directors, the Recruitment Resourcer / Administrator will be responsible for assisting with end-to-end office and recruitment processes and procedures. Enjoy a variety of tasks, working across daily admin and back-end recruitment support. Some of your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the MediRecruit CRM system, which includes updating and managing confidential documents and data
- Create job advertisements (and refresh expiring advertisements)
- Support the MediRecruit team with their administrative needs, which includes formatting confidential documents
- Assist MediRecruit to grow their professional network, particularly with making great use of social media platforms - LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist with social media co-ordination (where required)
The MediRecruit team work incredibly hard and collaboratively with their clients and candidates. They believe in providing a positive work environment and support to all employees. This is a part-time position, working 15 - 20 hours per week initially, in a flexible capacity.
If you want to be part of something special, part of a practice with purpose - please apply now!
- 15-20 hours per week, with the possibility to extend
- Flexible working arrangments, including work from home
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative + fun work environment
- Health qualification or office administration qualification preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- An interest in recruitment or marketing is highly desirable
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A highly ethical and trustworthy person
- A quick thinker and eager to work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Excellent computer skills to manage the MediRecruit CRM system
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit provides a specialist career advisory and recruitment service to Allied Health professionals across Australia, NZ and the UK.
How to Apply:
Contact Clare Jones - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.