About the Role:
A unique opportunity exists for a highly motivated and commercial Claims
Team Manager to join our self-insured workers compensation team. Reporting to the Northern Manager (QLD, NT, NSW, ACT), this role will strategically manage an outcome focused claims management team to deliver on reducing workers compensation liabilities and managing risk.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a new Team of 5 case offices and one case assistant
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all businesses within the Group and provide trusted advice to minimise current and future claims risks.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with a range of key
- Have a detailed understanding of and compliance with relevant state
and national legislative, regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Develop and motivate a high performing, outcome driven team ensuring
mentoring, support and professional development for team members.
- Develop and improve claims management systems and procedures so
they are aligned with business objectives.
- Allied health, business or claims related qualification or training is highly
- Significant management experience within a workers compensation/ insurance environment.
- Proven understanding of claims management and ability to share this
knowledge with the team.
- Excellent knowledge of the current QLD Workers Compensation
Legislation (knowledge of the NSW Workers Compensation Legislation
would be highly advantageous).
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills to drive the
team to achieve its objectives.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines
- $120k + super and tools of the trade.
- Additional long and short term incentive.
- Great work environment, with great opportunity to for career advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional training and support, with great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle (B Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Workers Compensation, workers compensation, WC, wc, Team Leader, leader leader, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION