Our client is a dynamic provider of occupational rehabilitation and injury management services. They are currently expanding and seeking health professionals who interested in working across independent living, assistive technologies, assessment, workplace rehab or paediatrics.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist for a mixed Community NDIS and Work Cover Rehab Case Management role in Newcastle.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work across workplace wellbeing, assessment and case management, NDIS, ergonomics and design, and independent living.
Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through various means including early intervention assessments, home assessments, worksite assessments, job task analyses, ergonomic assessments and case management services. Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and build strong working relationships.
This is a full-time or part-time position.
- $80K - $100K + super
- Company car (for work and personal use)
- Positive work environment
- Employee bonus schemes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive management
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Relevant industry experience is desirable
- Previous experience with the NDIS or an interest in this area
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable and flexible
- Happy to work during school hours
- Strong ability to build meaningful relationships with key customers
- Driver's licence
- NDIS Screening check
- National Police Check
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19 and Flu)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.