Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are an unique company, offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services and pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
About the Role:
We are seeking Occupational Rehabilitation Consultants to come on board in Warrnambool.
- Competitive remuneration/hourly rate;
- A genuine commitment to your work life balance;
- Flexible work options;
- A friendly and supportive working culture;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Consistent volume of work for contractors;
- Ongoing opportunities nationally.
We are ideally looking for professionals who are able to effectively manage their own case loads and time and in return we will offer ongoing opportunities for training and development and a supportive and flexible culture.
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist (relevant registrations required);
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain);
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving;
- Ability to work effectively autonomously;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
If you would like an exciting opportunity, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high quality service, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Individualised career progression.
- Workplace flexibility.
- Social engagement.
- Training program.
- Bonus & incentive programs.
- Financial planning, superannuation & investment advice, and discounts on estate planning.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, NES, nes, N.E.S., n.e.s.