About the Role:
Our client is in need of a talented Healthcare Professional with a passion for people and sales in the role of Territory Manager within the Sports Medicine team. You will own your territory and become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise in the hospital setting.
Use your health qualification in an account management and business development role advising and training on specialist healthcare products and equipment. Enjoy building relationships with existing and prospective customers and introduce healthcare products, therapy approaches and their benefits to create demand for products.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct sales activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers through negotiation, customer focus and education.
- Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and staff to maximise the use and application of products, and provide technical expertise to registrars, nurses and other personnel as required.
- Build strong working relationships with key hospital contacts to maximise business opportunities.
- Provide added value to our customers through your product knowledge and understanding of their preferences and needs.
- Work closely with the portfolio’s marketing personnel and management to lead and implement sales strategies for the portfolio’s business.
Be the expert in your field!
- A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry.
- Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets that will be complemented by your communication, negotiation and influencing skills, your commitment to quality and your passion for exceeding your customer's expectations.
- A drive to succeed combined with your love of the 'thrill of the chase'.
- Competitive base salary.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, sports medicine, Sports Medicine