Our client is a supportive, multidisciplinary health clinic, with a passionate team of therapists who are committed to providing client-centred interventions.
Offering services allied health services, this dedicated clinic helps both children and adults achieve their individual health goals.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic, multidisciplinary practice in Eastern Melbourne.
Join a collaborative team environment and use your expertise to manage a paediatric caseload. In the role, you will undertake assessments, predominantly for children with ASD and other diagnoses. Also, provide consultative support to improve children's school readiness, and implement suitable treatments.
This is a temporary employment role, and both full-time and part-time positions will be considered.
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible and autonomous work
- Well-resourced clinic
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 12 months' experience is desirable (grads also considered)
- Previous experience working with individuals with a disability
- Passionate and energetic with a strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.