Our client is an established private practice in Sydney's North West, who provide paediatric occupational therapy services, for children with varying needs and disabilities. Their highly motivated and committed team are passionate about supporting children and families to reach their full potential.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Practice Manager to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in North West Sydney.
This is a leadership role where you will form part of the admin team and provide support to the clinical team, whilst working closely with the director. You will largely be responsible for coordinating clients that attend the clinic, including coordinating NDIS intake, as well as overseeing workflow management and the delivery of therapy group programs.
Enjoy being the main point of contact for families and staff, whilst overseeing daily operational activities, fostering good communication between clients and clinicians, conducting regular staff meetings, providing monthly reports and managing the KPIs across the practice. The successful applicant will have strong leadership skills and take a solutions-based approach to resolve any issues that may occur.
This is a full-time position that would suit an experienced health professional that possesses a strong business acumen.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now!
- Leadership and management opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Collaborative work environment
- Highly-trained team
- Qualifications in Business Administration and/or equivalent
- A background in healthcare is desired
- Strong business acumen and previous experience in managing profit & loss
- Strong admin management skills for delivering customer service excellence
- Great attention to detail for managing KPIs & reporting
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Highly tech savvy for managing the practice management system and data entry
- Previous experience using allied health-based systems is desirable
- An ability to take a collaborative approach towards leading an allied health and admin team
- Demonstrated resilience and a willingness to face challenges
- Flexible availability to work during practice hours of operation
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, and NDIS Screening Check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.