Our client is a small but growing private practice in Geelong, who deliver community-based Occupational Therapy services for their adult clients. They strive to make a positive difference to the lives of the people they work with and the communities in which they live.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Occupational Therapist to provide community-based OT services for adults clients Geelong.
In this role, you will assess and treat a caseload of predominantly adult NDIS participants (15 years +) with intellectual disability (ID), autism (ASD), mental health conditions, genetic conditions and early-onset dementia. You will provide these Occupational Therapy services both out in the community and via Telehealth/video-conferencing.
Enjoy collaborating with a friendly, approachable and inclusive team who are passionate about delivering high-quality services for their valued clients.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- Flexible work hours (optional work from home)
- Above award wages
- Paid membership with OT Australia
- Generous professional development
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 2 years' experience is desirable
- Previous experience working with clients with various disabilities, their families and teams (preferred)
- Previous community-based private sector experience (preferred)
- Capacity to deliver assessment & therapy services via telehealth/video-conference and within a home and community setting
- Knowledge of NDIS (preferred)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Insurance
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.