About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior Occupational Therapist for an Aged care role in Bairnsdale!
Provide client-focused services, working in community aged care, and helping clients to identify goals. Provide therapeutic interventions to promote independence and positive wellbeing. Conduct assessments and work collaboratively other allied health staff and supervise allied health assistants as required. Also enjoy working in a team of experienced and dedicated health practitioners, providing quality care and positive outcomes to elderly clients.
This is a permanent full-time role, however, a part-time opportunity may also be considered.
- $87K + super + allowances
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum
- Paid KM's (where applicable)
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment is desirable
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.