About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Physio or Occupational Therapist to come join the team in Metro Melbourne.
Provide client-focused services for aged care clients, and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments to residents in aged care facilities.
In this role, you will focus on reducing pain and maximising your patients' mobility and independence. Participate in pain management programs, develop personalised treatment plans and provide rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents. Also, deliver clinical education to care staff on falls prevention and manual handling, and build strong working relationships with colleagues, residents and their families.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time position. An immediate start is also available!
- Above award salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Up to $1000 annual professional development allowance
- Extensive training and support
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Great work flexibility
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Current vaccination
- Valid National Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.