Our client is a young and fast-growing aged care and disability service provider in Melbourne. Founded in 2019, their highly dedicated and driven team of professionals work in diverse range of environments, from client homes to residential aged care facilities. With now 6 clinicians in the team, their talented therapists are most passionate about delivering a mobile allied health experience for their valued clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to come join an expanding aged care and disability service provider in South Melbourne.
In this role, you will be delivering physiotherapy services to residents at an aged care facility in Central South Melbourne. Provide client-focused services and deliver comprehensive assessments for a diverse caseload. Apply evidence-based practice to create rehabilitation programs and justify your treatment approach. You will also collaborate with other allied health team members, care coordinators, and facility managers and take part in educational programs.
This is a full-time position, and an immediate start is available!
- $70K - $85K + super (depending on experience)
- $1500 annual CPD allowance
- Join a young, fast growing allied health provider
- Upward progression + leadership opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 1-4 years' of RAC Physiotherapy experience is desirable
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of NDIS and community aged care programs (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence and car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.