About the Client:
Located in beautiful Sutherland Shire, our client is registered NDIS practice, providing care for children and their families. Their highly trained therapists are most passionate about building strong relationships with clients and delivering high-quality care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Speech Pathologist to come join a growing practice in beautiful Sutherland Shire!
Assist with supporting clients with a range of communication disorders, varying across ASD/Autism, language difficulties, social difficulties, articulation, literacy and stuttering. Work alongside other health care professionals to help achieve the best outcomes for clients and families. Attend preschool/school/home visits as necessary, contribute to assessments, participate in team meetings as required, and assist with reviewing clients as necessary based on individual needs.
This position is open to full-time or part-time arrangements.
- $65K - $80K (depending on experience)
- Supportive team culture
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Weekly PD meetings + PD allowance
- Ongoing performance reviews for personal and professional development
- Incentives for reaching billable targets
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Well-resourced clinic
- Regular social events
- Petrol allowance for travelling to client visits
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Current SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- A passion for paediatric speech pathology
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to work independently and time manage
- Current drivers licence and car for work purposes
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.