About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Senior Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Brisbane.
In this role, you will provide proactive case management to the business' clients, to gain repeat and new business where possible, and assist in achieving set financial goals. Case manage injured workers including the preparation of rehabilitation plans following initial assessment, development and monitoring return to work programmes, organising work visits and counselling.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Career development support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Learning and development frameworks
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.