Our client is a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary practice, whose mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatments for people living with a disability.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to join a collaborative practice in Melbourne's South East.
Use your clinical expertise and experience to manage an adult or paediatric caseload, with the majority of your work being out in the community. You will have previous experience treating complex conditions for a diverse range of clients. Liaise with other health practitioners and support the team with clinical consultations, reporting, treatments and assessments.
Junior or senior therapists are welcome to apply!
- Low billable hours and bonus offered
- $70K - $90K + super- Great work-life balance
- Career progression through tailored PD programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Excellent support from an expert team
- Vibrant work culture
- Administrative support
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 4-5 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current drivers licence
- Certificates Required - First Aid, WWCC, National Criminal Record Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.