About the Role:
We're looking for hard working and enthusiastic Emergency Registrars and RMOs to join an Emergency Team working in Adelaide, South Australia.
Providing medical services in the Emergency Department, you will be responsible for managing the care of patients in consultation with Registrars, Consultants, Nursing and Allied Health professionals. You will also participate in relevant Quality Improvement initiatives and continuing education activities.
You will be joining an acute care teaching hospital with over 300 beds and provides inpatient, outpatient and emergency services to Adelaide's north-eastern suburbs. 70,000 patients present to the Emergency Department each year.
The 2nd health service provides care to more than 35,000 attenders of all ages each year, managing both life-threatening and non-life threatening emergencies. The Emergency department is accredited for 12 months of advanced training for the ACEM Fellowship and is the base for the largest EMET programme in South Australia. Approximately 20% of the presentations to each ED are paediatrics.
- Current registration with AHPRA - General or Provisional
- Previous emergency medicine experience in Australia
- You will bring a high level of skill in problem solving and decision making at both the clinical and the individual level.
- Highly motivated doctor who is passionate about career development and personal and professional growth.
- You'll be encouraged to use this time to study and expand your skill set
- Manageable hours with flexible shifts: you'll be able to take 3 or 4 days off in a row without drawing upon annual leave
- Strong opportunity for career progression in an ethically driven environment.
- An excellent salary that will take you a lot further in affordable South Australia.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9696 3375.
Doctors, Emergency doctor, Emergency reg, Emergency resident, Emergency medicine, Emergency Medicine, Emergency, ED, emergency, A&E, a&e , resident, registrar, RMO, rmo, Registrar, Resident