About the Company:
A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility based respite.
About the Role:
The Physiotherapist is responsible for providing services for internal and external clients of our client accessing programmes within and external to Community and Disability services. This could be, yet is not limited to the Short Term Restorative Programme, the Commonwealth Home Support programme and the Home Care and Lifestyle and Respite programmes. As a Physiotherapist you will develop and implement high quality person centred Physiotherapy services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
The role will be:
- To provide high quality person centred Physiotherapy service delivery with a diverse client group, including assessment and development of comprehensive goal orientated treatment and care plans, equipment prescription and report writing
- To utilise standardised assessment tools and outcome measures.
- To contribute to the supervision of work practices of Allied Health Assistants, Support Workers, clinical students and others providing clinical support ensuring best practice at all times.
- As a multidisciplinary team member, participate and contribute in care planning, treatment, review and discharge plans.
- To work collaboratively with team members, across various business units, to ensure achievement of organisational goals and the efficient delivery of Physiotherapy services
- To initiate internal and external referrals for clients.
- To provide current Physiotherapy resources, education, advice and information to clients/residents and team members
- To actively support and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- To be able to work autonomously
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification with current registration with AHPRA
- Current driver’s licence and own car
- Current National Police check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one).
- Current DWES (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Award wages plus up to $15900 salary packaging
- Car provided
- Excellent mentoring and professional development.
- Autonomous working environment
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community