Our client is an established private practice, who strive to deliver the highest quality clinical services to help children work through their difficulties. Centred on the values of care, kindness, compassion and contribution their passionate team of health professionals, continue to make a positive difference in the lives of more than 12,500 children and their families every day.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
As a qualified clinician, you are seeking to build a career in an environment where people matter most. Provide strong evidence-based therapeutic services to children aged 3 to 13, who struggle with fine and gross motor coordination as well as social and emotional regulation. Screen and assess children to identify their individual needs, and visit schools and pre-schools on an intermittent basis to provide supportive advice to parents and carers.
As a motivated and highly responsive paediatric occupational therapist, you will engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with other health professionals including allied health services, GPs, and schools and preschools.
This is a full-time position, and part-time will also be considered.
- Regular mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive team environment and culture
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- 12 months' experience in a paediatric role is desirable (grads also considered)
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to work autonomously, and in a fast-paced setting
- Immediate eligibility for Medicare Provider status
- Working with Children Check
- After school and school holiday availability (desirable)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.