Our client is a young and fast-growing aged care and disability service provider in Melbourne. Founded in 2019, their highly dedicated and driven team of professionals work in a diverse range of environments, from client homes to residential aged care facilities. With now 6 clinicians in the team, their talented therapists are most passionate about delivering a mobile allied health experience for their valued clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Physiotherapist for a Residential Aged Care role in Melbourne.
In this role, you will be delivering the physiotherapy services to residents at a Chinese language aged care facility in the Inner-Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Provide client-focused services and deliver comprehensive assessments for a diverse caseload. Apply evidence-based practice to create rehabilitation programs and justify your treatment approach. You will also collaborate with other allied health team members, care coordinators, and facility managers.
This is a full-time position and some metro Melbourne travel will also be required. New grads are welcome to apply!
- $65K - $85K (depending on experience)
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Travel allowance
- Professional development program
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 6 months' experience in an aged care facility
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of NDIS and community aged care programs (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence and car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.