About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Exercise Physiologist to join a well-established private practice in Melbourne's South East.
In this role, you will:
- Work with diverse clients to provide hands-on exercise physiology for a range of conditions
- Have an existing and varied full-time caseload including Sports, Spinal, MSK, TMJ, Women's Health and Pilates (1:1) plus groups
- Be involved in working with a fun and friendly team and with a practice that offers ongoing professional development opportunities
- Work in a busy clinic with many clinicians on staff plus additional AHP's
- Establish, assess and re-assess patient goals
This is a part-time position working 15 hours per week, with scope to move to full-time.
- Competitive pay
- Sports, spinal and clinical pilates
- Fun, friendly and approachable team
- Ongoing development and training
- Flexibility around days of work
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Great work/life balance
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiologist
- ESSA Accreditation
- Previous experience in clinical pilates (required)
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on client outcomes
- Adaptable Personality
- A caring and compassionate team player
- A confident and friendly personal approach
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.