About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Senior Psychologist to join a leading Occ Rehab provider in Melbourne.
The role includes working with Victoria Police and undertaking facilitated discussion sessions, as well as occ rehab psychology case management. Provide mental health and wellbeing solutions for individuals and organisations across the spectrum of psychological injury. Identify and implement preventive and proactive interventions for the early detection and resolution of work and personal issues that may affect an individual's performance and wellbeing.
Enjoy getting involved in a range of areas including Assessment, Early Intervention, Employee Assistance Programs, Occupational Rehabilitation Services under WorkSafe and developing Positive Behaviour Support Plans under NDIS.
If you are a Registered Psychologist looking to take the next step up in your career, please apply now!
- Proactive + collaborative role
- Career progression opportunity
- $100K - $115K + super
- 6K car allowance
- Training and PD
- Tertiary qualifications Psychology
- AHPRA Registration
- Significant experience as a Registered Psychologist
- Previous clinical experience, to understand mental injury presentation is desired
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Ability to self motivate and self manage workload
- Experience interacting with a diverse range of people
- Experience working with medical and legal professionals.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability under pressure
- Exposure to case management.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Report writing skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.