We seek an ambitious, hard working, team focused Podiatrist striving to own their own clinic or become a business partner. The successful applicant will work in multidisciplinary clinics within large regional towns in the Gippsland area (Traralgon & Sale), offering an extremely diverse case load and includes computerised notes, digital gait analysis, and the latest treatment therapies including GaitScan, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, Laser Treatment and 3D scanning technology full administrative support, and an employer committed to facilitating your continued development as a skilled Podiatrist.
Work in conjunction with our client's experienced Podiatrists encouraging continuing education, monthly workshops and access to one of Australia’s leading Podiatric surgeons.
- A passion for making a difference. A commitment to ensuring both the emotional and physical well being of every resident
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry and current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A competitive, guaranteed salary package with attractive incentives and allowances.
- security and incentives including: paid annual and sick leave, monthly RDO, superannuation
- car for personal and business use and petrol allowance
- mobile phone allowance
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
podiatrist, Podiatrist, Allied Health, allied health